There are many great places in Westchester to have a family picnic. Here are a few top picks:
1. Kensico Dam Plaza – This 98-acre park has everything you need for a perfect picnic. There are plenty of picnic tables, grills, and even a playground for the kids.
2. Croton Point Park – This park is located on the Hudson River and offers beautiful views and plenty of picnic tables. There are also hiking trails and a beach for swimming.
3. Muscoot Farm – This is a great place to have a picnic if you’re looking for a more rural setting. There are farm animals to see, walking trails, and picnic areas with grills.
4. Ridge Road Park – This park has a lake, playgrounds, sports fields, and picnic areas. There are also hiking trails and fishing opportunities.
5. Wampus Pond – This park is smaller, but it’s a great place to have a quiet family picnic. There are picnic tables, a playground, and walking trails around the pond.
Leave a Reply